Thursday, October 5, 2017

Well, This is Exciting


A new blog!


Being away for a while sure gives a new perspective to the blogging world. I've missed it!

After five months with only two blogposts (though both of them ended up being monstrously long) I felt like a change needed to happen. But no, I couldn't just go and use the blog I already had, I went and made a new one.

Anyways, welcome back, and if by chance you are new- hi, I'm glad you're here!

Rustling Thoughts was a fantastic blog to start with, I learned so much with it, now I'm ready to go deeper.

At this point, I don't have any hugely drastic differences planned for this blog, except that I want it to be simpler. I got bogged down writing the super long posts on Rustling Thoughts, and I imagine their lengths were a potential turn-off to anyone reading them.

I want to get back into the groove of writing more, baking more, and reading more, and I hope that with this new motivation I will be able to do so instead of lazing around like I've grown used to after coming home from work.

So what say you? Ready for this new adventure?

11 comments:

  1. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! girl i cannot wait to see new posts XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait. IM THE FIRST COMMENTOR ON THE NEW BLOG *grins like mator from cars*

      Delete
    2. Hey! Here's hoping this isn't a flop! XD

      Delete
  2. Wow Chloe I'm so excited for you! This is going to be quite the adventure. I can't wait to see what happens next :D

    ~ Abby {novelsdragonsandwardrobedoors.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful new blog, girl!
    -Michaila
    seventytimeseven.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! this is exciting indeed. Can't wait to start over with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'M DOWN. :)

    (Also hi, how ya been? I've been so out of it --it being proper blog-reading up-keep-- sorry about that. :-P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMW, HI!

      Yeah, same. I went through an “I’m actually not sure if I want to keep doing this, so maybe I’ll just skip reading blogs for a while” phase, only to realize, “wait. I missed all this!”

      Delete

Well hello there! I see you've made it to the bottom of the page, congrats!